Tuesday, December 7, 2010

18 Days till XMAS - Have you started shopping??

I know that I have always been a last minute Lucy when it comes to buying Christmas Gifts. As much as I would make lists and tell myself on December 26th of the prior year that I was going to pick up gifts throughout the year it NEVER has happened...and then I feel rushed - I cant remember who to buy gifts for, what do they want - and on top of shopping for family I have THREE holiday parties to attend and they all require a gift fot the gift exchange....so to help some of you out who may be Last Minute Lucy like me - over the next few days I will post some great gift ideas. Gifts that will go well for the Holoday Kris Kringle Party, the family Secret Santa and even gifts for the little ones....Let the countdown to Christmas Begin...

Now this item has been a top seller in our store since the day we opened our doors - i've already had to re order it FOUR times...

The Glamorama Pen


The "G" pen, as I like to call it comes in 6 gem stone colors and adds just the right amount of "bling" any pen should have.

A few reasons why its stayed on our top seller list:
1. It pairs well with nice boxed note card set or a journal
2. Every women wants a little bling in her life
3. THEY ARE $ 4.95..... WHAT??? You can't beat that with a bat!!

1 comment: