Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When Was The Last Time You Did Something...Just Because

I bought flowers today for my neighbor.....just because.

I do not recall the last time I did something, just because.  The reaction on her face was priceless.  She had no clue whatsoever that these flowers were from me and I was sending them.....just because.

Doing something just because is a really nice gesture.  When was the last time you did something just beacuse? 


Here at the store we have cards & gifts for "just because" moments. 

It's the little things that make people happy.

In a world that never stops, it's good to know that people take the time out to do something special.  I persoanlly didn't need an occassion or special day to send flowers.

Do something nice...just because.  


No comments:

Post a Comment