Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tis the night before....

and I AM NERVOUS!! I dont know why but i am soo nervous about tomorrow's opening. Will people come? Will i make a sale? Will they like it? You didnt buy enough product? You bought too much of this? When will the rest of my boxes of product arrive? If they come this week - will people come back?(These are ALL the questions running through my head)

Its worse than starting a new high school in a new city in the middle of your senior year w acne and braces!!!

Along with all the questions, there's the ever growing to do list...

And to top it all off - WHAT WILL I WEAR!!! ARGHHHHHH :)

This is just a soft opening a few tweets, emails, FB post and text to friends to get the word out-but i am still nervous.

So please if you are in the area - please drop in and say HI!! Ease my nerves!! and if you see something you like - BUY IT ( BIG SMILE) and if don't....let me know and i'll do my best to meet your needs!!

Okay, I'll end here, because now I am rambling and need to get some rest.

I have to be at the flower mart first thing in the am - flowers make everything pretty!!

Goodnight

XOXO
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment