Sunday, August 1, 2010

500+ things to do on the to do list and 1 more week till we open...

I've missed a few days of posting but i promise you we have been busy busy getting the store together. As we get closer to our "soft" opening date it seems like the Things To Do list is ever growing and 5571 W Pico Blvd has become my home away from home.

I know i keep promising pictures but this week for sure we will have loads of pictures. We are having a fun photo shoot today in the store of all the Fab products!!

Also, later this week I have to remember to tell you guys about the event I had to produce in EIGHT hours last Saturday. It was one hectic day but Akiyaa and I pulled off an even that looked as if we had been planning it for months

Chat with you soon

Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment